If you’re a woman, you’d DEFINITELY take hair as the first noticeable thing in any person you’re meeting for the first time. I mean, it is one of the first few things people notice. If you have good hair, it’ll automatically leave a good impression on the person you’re with.
As a woman, you style your hair everyday. Heat-styling is just so common, you can’t deny that. But stop! Ever wondered how damaging it is for your hair? Okay, maybe you did but are you doing anything to stop that? Sadly, it’s a no for many of the girls who’re reading this.
DON’T WORRY! HAIR CARE IS EASY IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF! 💓
I’m gonna list a few products that are pretty affordable and easily available. I’m not doing this for any promotional cause so don’t hesitate following this! 💯
- MARICO’S PARACHUTE COCONUT OIL
Best thing about this oil is that it isn’t one of those stubborn oils (e.g. Black seed oil) and it is really easy to remove. It can go away with just one wash leaving your hair soft and shinny. It prevents hair breakage and split ends and has soothing qualities. A good oil for hot-heads & short-tempered people haha! 😂
I prefer using it before every wash (leaving one day gap). Apply it on your hair for an hour or two before shampooing your hair. Always massage your head for a few minutes when you’re applying oil, that’ll will promote hair-growth.
- PANTENE’S MOISTURE RENEWAL SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
A perfect shampoo for dry and frizzy hair. It targets the driest areas of hair to lock in moisture. Follow with the conditioner. ❌Important tip: NEVER apply conditioner on your scalp! It can cause hairfall.
- LIVON HAIR SERUM; I LOVE MY HAIR
Apply a small amount of Livon hair serum while your hair’s wet. Don’t worry, it won’t make your hair oily AT ALL!
- NEVER comb your hair right after bathing because wet hair are more vulnerable to damage.
- DON’T use a brush for your hair. Try using a wide-toothed comb to prevent hair-loss.
- ALWAYS massage your head while applying oil to promote hair-growth.
- NEVER use conditioner on your scalp, it will cause hair-fall.