Everyone hates to have an ill-defined jawline. Our jawline has a number of muscles and doing a few simple facial exercises can help you tone these muscles to get a defined, chiseled jawline.
I’m going to list a few facial exercises that can help you get a nice, perfectly-defined and noticeable jawline.
- CHEW GUM A LOT! 🍬
Chew gum whenever you’re not eating. This is probably the easiest one. Remember to choose a hard, gooey gum (For Pakistanis for instance, choose ‘Dingdong’ over ‘Extra’ haha😂). It increases the physical activity of your facial muscles and helps in drawing and getting an attractive jawline.
- SMILING EXERCISE 👄
Close your lips and smile for 10 seconds. Repeat this smiling practice 25 times per day or more.
- POUT & TONGUE-STRETCHING EXERCISE
- Sit and leave your neck relaxed.
- Now move your head back towards the ceiling.
- After this roll out your tongue towards the lower side as you are trying to reach the tongue to the chin (If you feel a stretch in your neck, you’re doing it right! 👍🏻 )
- Hold this position for 10 seconds. ⏰
- Meanwhile, keep pressing/moving underneath your jawbone with your thumb lightly.
- Do the same practice by pouting instead of streching your tongue out (as I’m doing in the given picture) as you’re kissing the sky.
- Do this several times to feel a noticeable change in weeks! 🌟
- OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND ROAR LIKE A LION
This appeared pretty weird to me when my gym coordinator told me to practice this one. This exercise activates your 35 facial muscles. All you have to do is, open your mouth and inhale the air. Then make a roaring face opening your mouth and exhale the inhaled air.
SO THIS WAS IT!
^ DO THIS TO POSE LIKE THIS IN YOUR NEXT DISPLAY PICTURE! 👊🏻 😛